Split Train Tickets - Book the Cheapest Train Tickets in the UK
Split Ticketing to London
London the capital city of United Kingdom and is one of the most adored city in the world. Though its physical location and the presence of river makes it a real natural paradise.
Split Ticketing to Liverpool
Liverpool is the city which located in Merseyside on the northwest coast of England with a population of 491,500 and Liverpool is one of the largest economies within the United Kingdom.
Split Ticketing to Brighton
The Seaside resort Town in England, Brighton offers a great travel experience. Its very popular single day and weekend destination for many peoples of surrounding towns.
MOST POPULAR ROUTES
London to Glasgow Split Ticketing
London to Glasgow is major train route covering many major cities and stations. You can save a lot between these stations because this route covers so many stations where you can split your train tickets.
Newcastle to London Split Ticketing
London to Newcastle is also a major long route for train travel in the UK and by Splitting your Train Tickets between Newcastle and London routes will give you more savings on your train journey.
Liverpool to London Split Ticketing
Liverpool is one of the major cities in the west of England and host to so many things including Liverpool Football Team. This route covers major cities and Splitting Train Tickets will save more to Liverpool.
Norwich to Glasgow Split Ticketing
Norwich is a beautiful and historic city in the north-east of England. Norwich to Glasgow is a major train route for travellers and covers many major cities perfect for Split Ticketing and saving more on train travel.
Split Train Tickets provides you the online tool to buy split tickets (multiple tickets) for your single journey and helps you save up to 70% of your travel cost. Far above our traditional single online ticketing systems, Split Train Tickets will do the calculations and let you buy split tickets online. Split Train Tickets’s leading search engine also allows you to plan a return journey and avoid the hustle of multiple bookings.
Split Train Tickets will let you book the split tickets with such flexible routes, stations, train operators etc. check out our flexible train ticket options below.
- If you book your train tickets from Split Train Tickets, you can select or modify the travel routes, which help you to select some in-between stations and find / book the cheapest train tickets by Splitting your Train Tickets. You can Pass through, stop for a while or change at particular station. For example – If you are traveling from station A to station D and you want to stop for while or want to change the train at station C, Split Train Tickets will simply allow you to add up to 3 station in your travel plan.
- Our leading train ticketing system also let you avoid the stations you have listed during the time of booking. For example- you want to travel from station A to station D, but don’t want to travel through station C, you can simple select up to 3 stations in your travel plan to avoid.
- In advance search options, Split Train Tickets will allow you to include and exclude particular train operator/s. For example- If you want train operator Ab should take your journey, you can simply select the train operator while making search. But the train operator should be operating within the route selected by you.
- While searching for train tickets by Spilitting your Train Tickets, you are allowed to select the max changes, extra change timings, alternative routes (generally slower and cheaper) and select your commute mode from train, metro, transfer, bus, walk, ship, tube to be included or excluded in your journey.
Let’s consider traveling from London to Glasgow by train. In general, you would like to take a direct faster train or any other train with fewer stops. This costs you more because you do not want to get down at various stations and change your trains. Customers usually want to save time and take faster trains and at the same time, if you make more changes, you may have to change platforms, walk a lot with your luggage etc. If you do not have big luggage or you do not mind changing platforms and trains, the easiest way to save on your train travel is by splitting your ticket.
Split Train Tickets helps you find and book the cheapest train tickets for your journey. Booking train tickets from Split Train Tickets will help you to save up to 70% on your regular train tickets. Our advanced booking engine will let you select the train routes, travel time, in-between stays, train operators or any of the possibilities you see in your train travel without any additional costs. Various benefits of Splitting Train Tickets are given below:
- Imagine travelling the same train but at such a low cost. Enjoy your train journey while saving up to 70% with our Split Ticketing tool.
- If you are a frequent traveller have to manage / do work at various stations / cities, Splitting Train Tickets is the best way to do so. This not only helps in providing you facility to stop at any stations but also gives you the cheapest train tickets possible.
- You can use your travel rail card / network cards to get even more savings for you.
- Avoid booking / traveling in rush / peak hours. This will help you get even cheaper fares because dynamic train fares are always higher during rush hours.
There are various ways you can save money on your train travel by splitting your tickets. Top 5 Saving Tips are below:
- Visit www.SplitTrainTickets.net and search From:To Stations you wish to travel. You can add / delete as many passenger as you want and you have options to choose return journey as well.
- Always try to book in Advance so that you get even cheaper rates. When you book closer to your journey dates, the ticket prices always goes higher.
- Try to choose return journey as well while booking your tickets.
- When you search your Split Tickets on www.SplitTrainTickets.net, we help you provide the cheapest possible routes. This may take a little more time than usual other sites but we request you to have patience to display the results because we search hundreds of options just to help you get the cheapest tickets.
- Be patient as you might get more stoppages or extra travel time but this will save you more. Unless you have urgency, you should always try to book tickets by splitting your train journey.
What is Split Ticketing?
Split Ticketing means breaking your train journey into different sections. for example – if you are traveling from London to Glasgow, you can either buy a direct train from London to Glasgow costing you more or you can split your journey into two or three parts – from London to Nottingham and Nottingham to Glasgow or any other variation as may be provided / allowed by Train Providers.
Is Splitting Train Tickets Allowed?
Yes, this is all legal and 100% safe and if it save you money, it is your wish how you want to travel.
How much can I save by Splitting Train Tickets?
It depends on what sectors / stations you are traveling, how much in advance you are booking, which network / rail card you are using and how many stop overs / time in between change of next train you are opting. All these options or a combination of these options could save you up to 70%.
Can I make reservations and how can we contact you?
All reservations, tickets related queries, our partner Raileasy is there to help you 24×7. You can cancel or get refund of your tickets very easily.
Can I book Split Train Tickets for my Family, Friends and Relatives?
You can book tickets to anyone you like but just to ensure that when you, your friends, relatives or family are collecting tickets from any machine / station, the system will ask / may ask for booking reference number and the payment instrument used, which is generally a Credit Card or Debit Card. You may be able to get the ticket from the counter but to print your Split Tickets from Machine, most of the machines will ask you to insert the booking credit or debit card in the machine.
What about Rail / Network Cards? Can we use them with Split Ticketing?
Yes, you can use all available Rail Cards / Network Cards as applicable. You can also apply the railcard issued by the train experts, for concessional fees (if applicable). Various available railcards are listed below.
- 16-25 Railcard
- 26-30 Railcard
- Annual Gold Card
- Club 50
- Devon & Cornwall Gold Card
- Devon & Cornwall Railcard
- Disabled Persons Railcard
- Family & Friends Railcard
- Highland Railcard: North Scotland
- HM Forces Railcard
- Jobcentre Plus Travel Discount Card
- Network Railcard
- New Deal Photocard
- Senior Railcard
- Two Together Railcard
- Young Scot National Entitlement Card
Split Ticketing - Just Wow!
Have you ever heard of Split Train Ticketing? If not, it is high time for all of us to know about this magnificent online tool to buy Cheap Train Tickets. Visit www.SplitTrainTickets.net to get detailed information about this pocket-friendly website and the benefits it is providing to all its users.
Providing you with an overview, Split Ticketing means that, while you are booking your journey by train from one location to another, you do not buy tickets or book journey from starting point to ending point. Rather you break your journey or tickets from starting point and then stop at some station and from that particular place you again buy tickets to your final destination. This is actually Splitting your Train Journey where you do not book a complete journey, instead break your journey into parts and then finally arrive at your destination. This may cost you more journey time but provides you with more savings on the same route.
But obviously an important question strikes the minds of readers. Why would one waste his/her time for breaking the journey into parts? This is not actually a waste of time but it is an investment of money. The reason behind this is that while you go for split train ticketing, you can save around / up to 60% of your money that you were ready to pay for a single trip. The more number of changes you make to your journey, the more you save. Hence your tickets will cost you far cheaper than others.
I have myself experienced the drastic fall in the rates of tickets when I travelled from London to Glasgow. But instead of booking my journey and paying enormous rates of train fare, I thought of breaking my journey. While travelling I boarded a train from London to Birmingham, got down at Birmingham. Then I waited there for almost 20 minutes boarded another train that was going from Bristol to Glasgow and finally got down at my destination Glasgow. And yes, I saved a lot on this journey.
During this journey not only me, but also my friends who had been travelling with me experienced great benefits from this online tool. And yes, travelling along with friends made our journey more exciting where we saved approximately 67%. I would recommend this tool to all the people who are planning a tour as it will help a lot in saving on your pocket.
My views are – leave all the calculations of your journey to Split Ticketing and you just enjoy your journey and make mesmerising memories from your trip, which will last with you forever. So MAKE MEMORIES AND SAVE MONEY with the help of www.SplitTrainTickets.net and believe me once you get on with this tool you will also recommend this to others. I rated it 5 star and I am sure after your experience also you are going to do the same. The excellent service of this tool encouraged me leave a review about it. So guys do not think just invest your money on other things of your travel by getting in touch with them.
STUPENDOUS IDEA OF SPLITTING TRAIN TICKETS TO AVOID EXORBITANT RATES
My friends and I planned to reunite and travel to Germany and United Kingdom to meet after years. We had planned a trip from the 12th of January to 25th of January, 2019. We all planned a trip to Nottingham, Glasgow, Brighton, Liverpool, Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, Edinburgh and few other cities in the UK, after we were done with the trip to Germany.
So as all of you would probably know about the insane train fares in London and the colossal amounts of money, you have to pay for just travelling to a different destination via trains. We planned to first visit places and stay there for a few days. Next we planned to go to London to visit various attractions such as the Big Ben and the London Eye. So we already had a plethora of expenses due to our trip to Germany and due to high hotel prices (thanks to AirBnB to save some), flight prices along with others. Splitting our Train tickets to travel around the UK had drastically and effectively helped us to save lots of money for long train trips such as the Glasgow to London one or Edinburgh to Brighton.
All we had to do were these feasible measures in order to save upto 70% off on train fares – Go to http://www.splittraintickets.net, enter start location and destination, the dates and suitable times and accordingly, you will be given an extensive itinerary that will have stops in between and you will conspicuously observe how much you would have saved on your train tickets. We did not know until then that we could save so much on Train Travel just by Splitting our Train Ticket, change a different Train and save so much.
Thank you TrainSplit.com and SplitTrainTickets.net for saving us huge amounts. We recommend everyone to use Split Ticketing while traveling in the UK.
Split Your Train Tickets to Save More on UK Train Travel
Split Ticketing is a great way of saving your money while traveling in trains in the UK. Most of the travelers visiting UK should use this facility because they may not be aware that direct trains are always costlier in the UK. Just by taking separate tickets of either different trains or stations will give you very cheap train tickets. All international travelers whether family or a group of friends, must travel by splitting their tickets and they can save big money for them. I recommend everyone to choose Split Ticketing for stations / cities which are far away from each other. Viks
Splitting Train Tickets - The best way to travel at the cheapest rates!
Wow! What a great tool to find the cheapest possible train tickets while traveling within the UK cities / towns. We were a group of friends who went to travel the UK and Europe. Our idea was to travel by cheapest way and to spend as little as possible. We packed our back-packs and headed for Europe first. We had bought a 7 days Rail Card from GoEuro (Now OMIO) and saved lot of money while traveling in the Europe. But when we reached reached St Pancras International Station by Eurostar (where we had to spend more while traveling from Paris to London in an underground train going though the water), we found that train travel is very costly. We were staying very close to Kings Cross (thanks to Airbnb), we did some research on how to travel cheap in the UK in trains.
We came across many sites mentioning to Split Train Tickets. It took sometime for us to find out what Split Ticketing was and how it works but it was great to get the cheapest available tickets. While waiting and changing trains, we got chance to see various stations, cities (where time between the next train was more) and we saved so much. There were / are many Split Ticketing websites but the one we booked from was www.SplitTrainTickets.net, though everyone looked same to us. We strongly recommend that whoever is traveling to the UK with family or friends or even alone – must book and buy tickets from any of the Split Ticketing websites to save more.
I recommended to almost over 20 friends who are planning to travel to the UK. Many of them have already bought Split Tickets in advance.